Tuesday 12 April 2011

Evaluation Part Four: Transformation Of Magazine Through Development

Front Cover

Contents Page
Double Page Spread
Would I make any further changes?
 
Without a doubt, there is always room for some sort of improvement. Through the stages of development, I can visually see the dramatic and fantastic changes to my magazine that has brought me to my final pieces now.

- Looking at the cover right now, I feel that I would simply add in back the ‘lost albums’ story as it was both intriguing and interesting all audiences.

- Rather then just having blue lipstick and eye shadow, I wish that at the time I could have realised that I needed more than two house colours. From this, I would have added in a blue tie or piece of clothing that the artist could wear to further the feel of incorporation of colours.

- On the contents page, I have noticed that there is no subscription rip out section that would make readers and members of my target audience more encourage to read the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment